Diamond Tools & Equipment
Founded in 1946, DDM CONCUT (f.k.a. Dixie Diamond Manufacturing and Concut) has become the largest American-owned manufacturer of high-quality diamond tools. Our knowledgeable team provides the highest quality products and industry-leading service. We help solve our Customer’s needs with an extensive range of diamond products specifically engineered for cutting concrete, asphalt, masonry, stone / tile and other materials.
DDM CONCUT manufactures and distributes diamond tools at our locations in Georgia and Washington state. Our “family owned and operated heritage” is at the heart of our problem solving culture, and we treat every Customer with care and respect.
Reasons why DDM CONCUT should be your preferred service provider:
• We have two US manufacturing facilities that provide national coverage. This means greater production flexibility and capacity, which translates to even better product accessibility and delivery for our customers.
• The DDM CONCUT team includes some of the best metallurgists in the country. We continue to further build on our product engineering strengths and provide our customers with products of superior quality.
• DDM CONCUT customers have access to an extensive selection of diamond blades, core bits and accessories, as well as to the complete Rockstar product line.
• Our knowledgeable sales and customer service team are able to quickly respond to the needs of customers throughout the United States.
• As DDM CONCUT, we are proud to constitute the largest American-owned diamond tool manufacturer in North America. We look forward to the opportunity to help you with your diamond cutting and drilling needs.
In 2019, Dixie Diamond Manufacturing, Inc. began doing business as DDM CONCUT. The DDM CONCUT name originates from the 2016 merger of Dixie Diamond Manufacturing (Greater Atlanta area) and Concut (Greater Seattle area), which brought together two of the strongest providers in the diamond cutting tools industry from each coast of the United States.